IWCE APPROACH TO INSTITUTIONAL CHANGE
• Assessment of current situation.
• Studying context, root causes of undesirable tendencies, and readiness for change.
• Challenging and inspiring top leaders to establish appropriate institutional aspirations.
• Identifying systems and structures to create and sustain the change.
• Equipping leaders, management and staff to exert strategic influence in a productive and emotionally intelligent manner to institute change.
• Structured support through implementation.
IWCE APPROACHES FOR ATTITUDE CHANGE
We create a sense of purpose and urgency by supporting people to answer 3 questions: Who am I? What do I want? How do I get there?
• Experiential learning using a coaching approach
structures to create and sustain the change.
• Discussions and debates
• Personal reflection exercises
• Inspirational and challenging videos and talks
• Self study and presentations
• Games and activities that stretch body, mind & soul